Friday, October 01, 2010

A Day in the Life: Morning

8 am: Children wait for cocoa

8:04 am: Children drink cocoa

Make Ellie's lunch

8:50 am: out the door (Ellie took the photo)

8:52 am: Elena has small tantrum because her sweatshirt is "too bulky."

8:54 am: take off

8:56 am: Drop Jesse off at Amazing Kids Christian Day Care

Jesse joins the kids for breakfast.


9:05 am: Drop off Elena at Chelsea House Montessori. (with friend Ameli)


Good bye to Chelsea House, on my way to work.

I-5 bridge

Morning haze, see the space needle!

This one is for Dad: South Lake Union Trolley!

9:28 am: I arrive at work.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love Elena's fiesta mug! And that picture of her waiting looks JUST LIKE pre-puberty Kevin! And the hanging riding toys at preschool - smart move! Great posts (even if I read them in backwards order)!

The Krentz Family said...

Pre-puberty Kevin?? Wow, that is hilarious that you knew him then!